Easy Cheesecake Pecan Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract , divided
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 and 1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
How to Make Easy Cheesecake Pecan Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Beat cream cheese, 1 of the eggs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly on bottom of crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- 2Beat remaining 2 eggs and 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Add corn syrup, butter, remaining 1 tsp vanilla; stir until well blended. Sprinkle pecans evenly over baked cream cheese layer. Slowly pour corn syrup mixture over nuts. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until just set in center. Cool completely on wire rack.