Easy as Pie...Pie
1graham cracker pie crust
2 pkginstant coconut pudding (3.4 oz)
20 ozcrushed pineapple
1 csour cream
8 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
2 Tbsplemon juice (optional)
1/3 ccoconut, flaked
1 smallcan sliced pineapple
How to Make Easy as Pie...Pie
- Combine both boxes of pudding with the can of crushed pineapple, including juice
- Add the sour cream and 1/2 of the container of frozen whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with coconut.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and cherries.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- It's that easy...boom.....you're done.