Easy Apple Dumplings with Mountain Dew
How to Make Easy Apple Dumplings with Mountain Dew
- Place apple pie filling in a bowl and slice into smaller pieces
- Remove crescent roll and take two triangles and pinch together to make a rectangle.
- Fill each rectangle with apple pie filling. Fold into a diaper bringing each corner up to center.
- Place each diaper into a sprayed baking dish.
- Melt butter on stove top and add sugar. Pour over dumplings in pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Pour mountain dew over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.