Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
1 ccreamy peanut butter
1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1(12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
1prepared chocolate pie crust
1(11.75 ounce) jar hot fudge microwaveable ice cream topping, divided
2 Tbspcreamy peanut butter
How to Make Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
- Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined.
- Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable plastic bag.
- Microwave remaining topping, on HIGH , for 1 minute. Stir.
- Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- Cut a small corner from bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve