Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Pie
It all starts with a piecrust made from Nutter Butter cookies. Then comes a layer of fudge sauce. The kind you use on ice cream. Next is a layer of sliced banana, because they will maybe make you feel a little less guilty about eating such a sinful pie. Ok, maybe not.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
22nutter butter cookies
1/3 cbutter, melted
1 cwhole milk
1 pkg3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cpeanut butter
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 csweetened condensed milk
1/3 chot fudge ice cream topping, warmed in microwave
1 largebanana, sliced
1 cheavy whipping cream
·chocolate curls made from a bar of semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add butter. Mix well.
- Pour into a 9-inch pie plate and use hands to press firmly into bottom and up sides of pan.
- Place in oven and bake 6-8 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Mixture will be thick.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and condensed milk until smooth. Stir in pudding mixture.
- In another large bowl, beat heavy cream using a whisk attachment.
- When it begins to thicken, gradually add sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold about 1 cup of whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread hot fudge sauce on bottom of cooled crust.
- Top with banana slices.
- Pour peanut butter mixture on top of bananas.
- Top with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle chocolate curls on top.