Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Pie
It all starts with a piecrust made from Nutter Butter cookies. Then comes a layer of fudge sauce. The kind you use on ice cream. Next is a layer of sliced banana, because they will maybe make you feel a little less guilty about eating such a sinful pie. Ok, maybe not.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- nutter butter cookies
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- whole milk
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed in microwave
- 1 large
- banana, sliced
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- chocolate curls made from a bar of semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make Creamy Peanut Butter Banana Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- 3Transfer to a medium bowl and add butter. Mix well.
- 4Pour into a 9-inch pie plate and use hands to press firmly into bottom and up sides of pan.
- 5Place in oven and bake 6-8 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 6In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Mixture will be thick.
- 7Using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and condensed milk until smooth. Stir in pudding mixture.
- 8In another large bowl, beat heavy cream using a whisk attachment.
- 9When it begins to thicken, gradually add sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- 10Fold about 1 cup of whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- 11Spread hot fudge sauce on bottom of cooled crust.
- 12Top with banana slices.
- 13Pour peanut butter mixture on top of bananas.
- 14Top with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 15Sprinkle chocolate curls on top.