Creamy Custard Pumpkin Pie
1prebaked 9" pie crust
3/4 cpacked brown sigar
1/4 tspground cloves
1 (16oz) can(s)solid pumpkin
1(12oz) can(s)evaporated milk
How to Make Creamy Custard Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare and bake your pie shell first. Then set aside.
- Mix brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in a 3 quart saucepan until well blended.
- Stir in eggs, pumpkin and the evaporated milk until all combined well.
- Cook over medium meat stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and keep stirring for only 1 more minute. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the prebaked pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours before cutting. Can be decorated with whipped topping. refrigerate any leftovers. Enjoy