Creamy Coconut Custard
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
15 ozsweetened condensed milk
8 1/2 ozcream of coconut
1 tspcoconut extract
1 tspvanilla extract
1/3 csweetened flake coconut
How to Make Creamy Coconut Custard
- For the crust: Sift together flour and salt. Cut in shortening. Stir in milk. Work on floured
surface and roll to fit a 9 inch tin. Place in pie tin, trim and crimp edges. Blind
bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together condensed milk and cream of coconut. Add milk and flavorings, whisk well.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Add to milk
mixture and mix well.
- Pour into cooled pie crust. Bake at 300 degrees for 1
- Increase oven temperature to 325 degrees and top pie with coconut flakes.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes to toast coconut. Cool in refrigerator overnight.