Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake Pie
- 1 1/4 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (4-serving size each) jell-o cheesecake flavor instant pudding
- 8 oz
- cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 c
- chopped toasted, walnuts
How to Make Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake Pie
- 1Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- 2Spread half of the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust; cover with half of the cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with walnuts; cover with remaining pudding mixture.
- 3Refrigerate several hours (4 ) or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Garnish with fresh cranberries, if desired. Serve with remaining cranberry sauce.
- 4Store leftover pie in refrigerator.