Cool & Refreshing Lemon Pie For Summer (Easy)
After a long, hot day, try serving this to your family and friends with a tall, frosty glass of lemonade.
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk, 5 oz.
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz. instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 pkg
- softened cream cheese, 8 oz. each
- 3/4 c
- lemonade concentrate, frozen
- prepared graham cracker crust, or your own
How to Make Cool & Refreshing Lemon Pie For Summer (Easy)
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, combine canned milk and pudding mix. Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- 2In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, around 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Then add pudding mixture until well blended.
- 3Pour into prepared graham crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 4Garnish with lemon twists and fresh raspberries or strawberries. Limes are pretty, too.