☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-9 inchpie shell
1 1/2 cmilk
1/2 chalf and half
1 cshredded coconut
How to Make Coconut Custard Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Warm milk and half and half and pour slowly into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Stir in coconut and pour into pie crust.
- Bake for at least 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. (Baking times may vary, depending on your oven.)
- Serve slightly warm or chilled. Store in refrigerator.