- vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1-1/4 c
- flake coconut, divided
- 1 pkg
- 8oz cream cheese, divided
- 2 pkg
- 3.4 oz jello vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c
- plus 1 tbls cold milk, divided
- 2 c
- cool whip, thawed
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make COCONUT-CREAM CHEESE PIE
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine wafer crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup coconut.
Press into the bottom of a 9" pie plate.
Bake 10 min.
- 3Microwave cream cheese on HIGH for 10 seconds, or just until softened.
Stir until creamy.
- 4Beat pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes.
Add 1/2 the cream cheese; mix well.
Stir in 3/4 cup of the remaining coconut, and 1 cup Cool Whip.
Pour into crust.
- 5Add sugar and remaiing milk to remaining cream cheese; mix well.
Stir in remaining Cool Whip.
Spread over the pie.
- 6Refrigerate 3 hours.
Meanwhile, toast the remaining coconut.
Sprinkle over pie just before serving.