Chocolate Strawberry Pizza
How to Make Chocolate Strawberry Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lay down parchment paper on baking sheet.
- 2Mix in a bowl flour, room temperature butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Do so until all combined and sticking together. Seperate into two balls the same size. Roll out on another piece of parchment paper two circles. Place on baking sheet.
- 3Bake at 325 for 12-15 min or just a little golden on the edges. Let cool.
- 4While crust is cooling stir cream cheese up so it will be easier to spread. As well as cleaning and cutting strawberries. As flat of pieces as you can for at least half of them.
- 5Spread cream cheese onto both cooled crust circles and place strawberries on top (the flat ones). Then spread half of the glaze on top of strawberries.
- 6Carefully place second piece of crust on top of already done piece. Then repeat Step 5.
- 7Spread cool whip on the top of pie. Optional of course! All done! Hope you enjoy!