CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN PIE
1unbaked deep dish pie crust
1/2 cwhite granulated sugar
1/2 cfirmly packed dark brown sugar
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 csalted butter, melted (if using unsalted butter, add a pinch of salt to the batter)
1 cchopped pecans
1 creal semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspkentucky bourbon (such as maker's mark, knob creek)
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place unbaked crust (in pie pan) on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add sugars and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in flour and melted butter and mix well.
- Fold in nuts, chocolate chips, vanilla and bourbon.
- Pour into crust and bake on middle rack for 40 minutes, until golden brown and set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 3 hours before serving.
- No refrigeration needed