Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Mini Pies
28chocolate sandwich cookies
8 ozpackage cream cheese, softened
1 cconfectioners' sugar
2/3 chazelnut spread with cocoa
8 ozcarton frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 caerosol whipped topping
8 tspchocolate syrup
2 1/4 ozpackage chopped hazelnuts
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Mini Pies
- Place cookies in a sealable plastic bag and seal. Crush cookies with a rolling pin or handle of a butter knife.
- Place butter in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high power for 40 seconds, or until butter is melted. Stir in crushed cookies; blend well. Divide and press crumb mixture into and up sides of 8 (6-ounce) custard cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl. Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Stir in hazelnut spread. Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into crusts in custard cups.
- Squirt each with about 2 tablespoons aerosol whipped topping. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.