Cherry Pie Supreme
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
19-inch unbaked pie shell
1 can(s)(17 oz) cherry pie filling
12 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 csour cream
How to Make Cherry Pie Supreme
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread half of pie filling in bottom of pie shell; set aside the rest.
- Bake shell 15 minutes or just until crust is golden; remove from oven. Reduce temperature to 350.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over hot filling.
- Bake 25 minutes (Filling will be slightly soft in center). Cool completely on wire rack.
- To serve: Spoon sour cream around edges of pie. Fill center with remaining pie filling.