☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8(8) 5-ounce dixie cups
8 sheet(s)graham crackers, crushed
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2 pkgpackages cheesecake instant pudding mix
·sliced strawberries and blueberries
How to Make Cheesecake Popsicles
- Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin--whatever you've got!
- Stir in melted butter to combine.
- Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
- Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
- Next, add a layer of your graham cracker "crust" (again, about a spoonful).
- On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
- Insert Popsicle sticks and freeze until set