☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- (8) 5-ounce dixie cups
- popsicle sticks
- 8 sheet(s)
- graham crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 pkg
- packages cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 4 c
- sliced strawberries and blueberries
How to Make Cheesecake Popsicles
- 1Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin--whatever you've got!
- 2Stir in melted butter to combine.
- 3Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
- 4Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
- 5Next, add a layer of your graham cracker "crust" (again, about a spoonful).
- 6On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
- 7Insert Popsicle sticks and freeze until set