Caramel Pecan Delight Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- 2 cups rough chopped pecans
- 2 c
- flaked coconut (optional)
- 1 stick
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz
- cool whip
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- graham cracker or vanilla pie crusts
How to Make Caramel Pecan Delight Pie
- 1In a skillet, combine pecans, coconut, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook until the pecans and coconut are toasted or browned. Put aside and allow to cool completely.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, and condensed milk. Next mix in the cool whip.
Divide this mixture into the 2 pie shells.
- 3Place the pies in the freezer about 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and cover each pie with the pecan/coconut mixture equally.
- 4Drizzle each pie with 1/2 the jar of caramel ice cream topping. Can drop some extra chopped pecans on top for garnish.
Return pies to the freezer for about an hour before slicing and serving.