- candy bars(regular size) of your choice(i love snickers in this)
- recipe for sweet and salty pretzel crust(listed in my recipes)
- 1 1/2 pkg
- regular cream cheese(softened)
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1/3 c
- regular sour cream
- 1/3 c
- creamy peanut butter
- large eggs
- chopped candy bar of your choice
- chopped roasted peanuts
- melted drizzled chocolate chips
- drizzle of caramel topping
How to Make Candy Bar Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 325* and cut candy bars into 1/4" pieces and arrange on bottom of pretzel crust.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until just well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each egg you add.
- 3Spoon mixture over candy on crust. Back for 35-40 minutes or until set. Remove and place on a wire rack and let cool completely before refrigerating. Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
- 4You can add your optional toppings right before serving or when you first put it in the refrigerator to cool. Enjoy!