☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- ice cream pie shells
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 pkg
- (4 oz.) butterscotch pudding or pie filling mix.
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- 2 pt
- vanilla ice cream
ICE CREAM PIE SHELLS
How to Make Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- 1Line 8 inch pie pan 1 pint vanilla or favorite flavor Ice cream.
- 2Cut Ice cream into 1/2" slices lay in bottom of pan to cover. Cut remaining slices in half; arrange around pan to make rim.Fill spots with Ice cream where needed.
- 3With tip of spoon smooth crust. Freeze until firm before filling crust.
- 4Add sugar to pudding mix. Prepar as directed on package.Cool; then add vanilla
- 5Whip heavy cream.
- 6Add nuts to butter scotch mixture. Fold in whip cream.
- 7Pour into Ice cream pie shells. Freeze
- 8To serve cut in whedges