☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2ice cream pie shells
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 pkg(4 oz.) butterscotch pudding or pie filling mix.
2 cheavy cream
ICE CREAM PIE SHELLS
2 ptvanilla ice cream
How to Make Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Line 8 inch pie pan 1 pint vanilla or favorite flavor Ice cream.
- Cut Ice cream into 1/2" slices lay in bottom of pan to cover. Cut remaining slices in half; arrange around pan to make rim.Fill spots with Ice cream where needed.
- With tip of spoon smooth crust. Freeze until firm before filling crust.
- Add sugar to pudding mix. Prepar as directed on package.Cool; then add vanilla
- Whip heavy cream.
- Add nuts to butter scotch mixture. Fold in whip cream.
- Pour into Ice cream pie shells. Freeze
- To serve cut in whedges