1 1/2 csugar
1/2 stickbutter, room temperature
2unbaked pie crust ( deep dish )
·sugar to dust top crust
How to Make Blackberry Pie
- wash berries and let drain.
- I use a large baking sheet pan instead of bowl, I can get all the berries covered and mixed without braking berries up. Spread berries on pan (or in large bowl)
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg together
- sprinkle over berries then stir gentle,pour into pie crust
- dot top of berries with butter
- put on top crust and crump sides cut slits in top to let off steam. Brush top with egg wash, then sprinkle with sugar.
- preheat oven to 425 degrees. bake for 10 min. then 25-30 min. on 350 degrees.