- 4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 stick
- butter, room temperature
- unbaked pie crust ( deep dish )
- egg beaten
- sugar to dust top crust
How to Make Blackberry Pie
- 1wash berries and let drain.
- 2I use a large baking sheet pan instead of bowl, I can get all the berries covered and mixed without braking berries up. Spread berries on pan (or in large bowl)
- 3Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg together
- 4sprinkle over berries then stir gentle,pour into pie crust
- 5dot top of berries with butter
- 6put on top crust and crump sides cut slits in top to let off steam. Brush top with egg wash, then sprinkle with sugar.
- 7preheat oven to 425 degrees. bake for 10 min. then 25-30 min. on 350 degrees.