Blackberry Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 box
- 4.6oz.jello vanilla cook and serve pudding
- 3 c
- 1/4 c
- coconut, flaked
- 1/2 c
- blackberries (i used frozen)
- 6oz. shortbread pie crust (keebler)
- garnish with whip topping if desired
How to Make Blackberry Coconut Cream Pie
- 1In a medium saucepan pour the milk and pudding mix and cook on lo/medium heat until the pudding bubbles and thickens a little about 15 minutes or so. Add the coconut and stir well.
- 2Rinse the frozen blackberries in warm water and drain. Spoon the fruit into the crust evenly.
- 3Then pour filling over the fruit to the top of crust. cover with a piece of plastic wrap pressed slightly to fit the top so skin won't form on pudding.
- 4Refrigerate 1-2 hours until filling is firm. *Garnish with whip cream if desired.