Black Forest Pie
- oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz
- container of cool whip, thawed
- 1 c
- milk or half and half
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 c
- cherry pie or strawberry pie filling
How to Make Black Forest Pie
- 1Spread one cup of Cool Whip on bottom of crust. Combine milk (or half and half) and instant pudding in large bowl and blend with wire whisk for one minute.
- 2Fold in 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip into the pudding mixture, and then spread mixture over crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie, leaving a one-inch space around edges of pie, and forming a depression in the center of whipped topping. Spoon pie filling into center.
- 3Cover and chill in refrigerator for two hours, or freeze for several hours if you want an ice cream-like texture.