☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8oz pkgcream cheese softened
1/2 cpeanut butter, creamy
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
16ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
11/2 cfinely ground graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cwhite sugar
6 Tbspbutter melted
1/2 tspground cinnamon(optional)
·crumbled peanut butter cups for garnish
·hot fudge sauce for garnish
How to Make Beth's Peanut Butter Pie
- Mix graham cracker crumbs sugar melted butter and cinnamon until well blended.
- Press mixture into a 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 mins.Cool.Chill crust for 1 hour.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar and peanut butter together until smooth.Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Spoon the mixture into the Graham cracker crust.
- Place the reaming whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with fudge sauce and crumbled peanut butter cups
- Chill for at least 2 hours or over night before serving.