☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 box8 oz. cream cheese
1 stickreal butter, softened
2 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)drained crushed pineapple
1 csliced strawberries (optional)
1/2 cnuts of choice (optional)
1 largegraham cracker pie crust
How to Make Banana split Pie
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and the butter in a mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- Slice bananas and strawberries
- fill graham cracker crust about half full of cream cheese batter. layer pineapple, bananas and strawberries until theres about 1/4 inch of room from edge of crust.
- add another layer of batter over the fruit.
- cover top with whipped cream and nuts and chill for 24 hours( preferred). Chill no less than 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
I personally like to garnish with a little bit of chocolate shavings. My friend prefers chocolate or fruit syrup.