19" graham cracker pie crust
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cconfectioners sugar
8 ozstrawberry glaze
8 ozcrushed pineapple, drained
1 ptwhipping cream
6 ozmaraschino cherries, drained
How to Make BANANA SPLIT PIE (SALLYE)
- Place whipping cream in clean COLD mixing bowl and beat on high speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Note: You can drizzle a couple of tablespoons of sugar into the cream while you are beating if desired.
- In another mixing bowl, place softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk and mix together with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and well blended
- Place cream cheese mixture into pie crust and spread evenly over bottom with spatula.
- Slice bananas diagonally and place on top of cream cheese
- Spread strawberry glaze over bananas evenly
- Spread crushed pineapples over strawberry glaze
- Top with whipping cream
Garnish with maraschino cherries
- This needs to set in fridge for several hours or overnight before serving.
All uneaten pie should be stored in fridge.
- NOTE: You can drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and sprinkle with nuts if desired.