Apple Pie Filling
7 qtapples, cored, sliced & peeled
1 Tbspapple pie spice
3 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- Completely fill 7 - 1 quart jars with prepared apples.
- Combine all ingredients except lemon juice.
- Cook on stove top until bubbles.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Carefully pour filling over raw apples in jar, making sure you completely fill each jar. Apples should not float in jar. If your apples float you didn't add enough apples.
- Seal each jar by process of Hot Water Bath for 20 min.
- For apple pie, pour 1 quart filling into crust and bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. ENJOY!