1 (8 oz.)pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 cupconfectioners' sugar
1 tsp.vanilla extract
1 (8 oz.)tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (9")graham cracker pie crust
1 (21 oz.)can apple pie filling
How to Make Apple Cream Cheese Pie
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Top with the apple pie filling.
- Sprinkle on the ground cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.