Amazing Coconut Pie
- 2 c
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- all-purpose baking mix, like bisquick
- 1/4 c
- (half a stick) butter, softened
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/3 c
- baker's angel flake coconut (sweetened)
How to Make Amazing Coconut Pie
- 1Place milk, sugar, baking mix, eggs, butter and vanilla in blender; cover. Blend on LOW speed for 3 minutes. pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with coconut.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center of pie is set and top is golden brown. (It took me closer to 50-55 minutes). Serve warm or cool on a wire rack. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.