★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 ctoasted almond, finely chopped
2 Tbspbrown sugar
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1/4 tspsalt (optional)
4 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cbrown sugar
1 1/4 ctoffee pieces (crushed heath or skor bars)
1(16 ounce) container sour cream
How to Make Toffee Cheesecake
- Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, brown sugar and salt in medium bowl. Add butter and stir.
- Press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl.
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Set aside 2 tbsp. toffee bits. Stir remaining toffee bits into batter.
- Bake 1 hour or until edges are puffed, but center is barely set.
- Topping: Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.
Pour topping over hot cheesecake. Bake 5-10 minutes, until just set.
Transfer to a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Run knife around edges. Cool.
- Chill in refrigerator over night.
- Decorate with 2 tbsp. reserved crushed Heath or Skor bars before serving.