Tiramisu by Lolly
8 ozcream cheese
1/4 csour cream
2 Tbspheavy cream, cold
1 boxinstant vanilla pudding 0.8 oz
1 cheavy cream, cold
1/2 ckahlua, according to taste
3 Tbspcocoa, unsweetened
How to Make Tiramisu by Lolly
- Combine Cream Cheese, Sour Cream & 2 tbsp. Heavy cream. Mix with electric mixer until blended & fluffy. (Substitute for Mascarpone Cheese.)
- Combine Instant Vanilla pudding & 1 cup heavy cream until thickened by hand. (Substitute for custard.)
- Combine 1 and 2 until blended then FOLD in Coolwhip slowly till blended thourghly.
- In Square 8 X 8 Glass Baking Dish, line bottom with Ladyfinger halves, brush with Kahlua according to taste. Spoon half of Custard/Coolwhip over Ladyfingers.
Repeat Ladyfingers, Kahlua and remainder of Custard/Coolwhip. Garnish top with Cocoa Powder using a strainer or small sifter.
- Cover and Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Can also garnish with Shaved Chocolate when serving... Enjoy