Stupid Simple Crock Pot Chocolate-Cherry Cake
·½ cup butter
·1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
·1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
·1 package chocolate cake mix
·cool whip whipped topping thawed or vanilla ice cream (optional)
How to Make Stupid Simple Crock Pot Chocolate-Cherry Cake
- Melt the butter with reserved pineapple juice, over medium heat; set aside.
- Spread the drained, crushed pineapple on the bottom of crock pot. Spoon the cherry pie filling in an even layer on top of the pineapple.
- Empty the dry cake mix on top of the cherry pie filling. Stir the butter and pineapple juice mixture, and pour it over the dry cake mix.
- Set cover in place and set the slow cooker to Low, and cook for 3 hours.
- Spoon into bowls, and let cool 5 - 10 minutes, then dollop with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream