Southern Gooey Pecan Cobbler
How to Make Southern Gooey Pecan Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add butter to a 9x13 pan and place in the oven until the butter melts.
- 3Sprinkle the nuts over the melted butter.
- 4In a bowl mix the white sugar, flour, milk, and vanilla. Stir until just combined.
- 5Pour the batter over the nuts evenly without stirring .
- 6Sprinkle the brown sugar over the batter without stirring.
- 7Carefully pour the hot water over the mixture. Once again do not stir.
- 8Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Cobbler will not be firm when you take it out, but it will firm up upon cooling. Do not over cook.
- 9Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.