☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cbutter, melted
16 ozcream cheese, softened
2 can(s)pillsbury crescent rolls
How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan. Press all the seams together.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.