2 can(s)pillsbury crescent rolls ( buy seamless if you can find them)
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 tspalmond extract
1/4 cbutter, melted
·cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon cinnamon combined)
How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll and spread one can of crescent rolls on bottom of ungreased 9x13-inch pan. Make sure the seams are smoothed out before adding the filling if you are using the rolls with seams.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, extracts with mixer until creamy.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls smoothly.
- Unroll remaining crescent rolls over mixture; being sure to press together any seams.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes.
- If you use a glass dish; preheat and cook at 325 degrees.