Recipe and photo adapted from Taste of Home.
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (11 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 pkg
- (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar(s)
- (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- eggs, lightly beaten
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make S'Mores Cheesecake
- 1Crust: In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in melted butter.
Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a greased 9 inch spring form pan.
Place pan on a baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
Cool on a wire rack.
- 2In top of a double boiler over barely simmering water, melt chocolate chips with 3/4 cup milk; stir until smooth.
Pour into crust; freeze just until chocolate is set, about 20 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Beat in marshmallow creme, cornstarch, vanilla and remaining milk.
Add eggs, beat on low speed just until blended.
Pour over chocolate layer.
Return pan to baking sheet.
Bake at 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set.
Sprinkle with marshmallows.
Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are light brown. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
Loose sides from pan with a knife.
Cool 1 hour longer.
- 4Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
Remove rim from pan.