☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-8 ozcontainer mascarpone cheese
1/4 cfat free cinnamon vanila creme or italian sweet creme flavor nestle coffeemate liquid coffee creamer
1-8 ozthawed light whipping topping
1 Tbspnescafe taster's choice house blend 100% pure instant coffee granules
2 Tbspcoffee liqueur or brandy
2 pkg3-3.5 ounces each soft ladyfingers*, divided
2 Tbspnestles toll house baking cocoa, (divided)
How to Make Simple Tiramisu
- Combine mascarpone cheese and Coffee-mate in large bowl; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place water and coffee granules in small glass measuring cup; stir until dissolved. Stir in liqueur.
- Place half of ladyfingers over bottom of 9-inch-square baking dish. Drizzle half of coffee mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Top with half of whipped topping mixture.
- Dust with 1 tablespoon cocoa. Top with remaining ladyfingers.
- Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping mixture. Dust with remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Can be stored, covered, in refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- NOTE: 32 dry ladyfingers may be used in place of soft. More liquid will be needed, so combine a total of 1 2/3 cups hot water and 3 tablespoons coffee granules in medium bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup liqueur. Quickly dip ladyfingers one at a time into mixture (be sure you don't dip longer than 1 second), then place over bottom of dish.