Reese's Marble Cheesecake
Recipe and photo adapted from Hershey's.
3 pkg(8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 csour cream
1-1/3 creese's peanut butter chips (reserved from crust)
1/3 cpeanut butter chips
1-1/4 cvanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers, crushed)
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Reese's Marble Cheesecake
- Crust: With knife or food processor, chop 1/3 cup peanut butter chips.
Stir together crumbs, cocoa, powdered sugar and butter in medium bowl.
Stir in chopped peanut butter chips.
Press firmly onto bottom of 9 inch spring for pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, sour cream and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Add eggs and flour; beat until blended.
- Beat cocoa, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and oil with 1 1/2 cups cheese mixture in medium bowl.
Place 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips and milk in small microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at medium for 30 seconds; stir, if necessary, microwave at medium an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted when stirred.
Gradually add warm peanut butter mixture to remaining vanilla batter; beat on high speed 5 minutes.
- Spoon peanut butter and chocolate mixtures alternately over prepared crust.
Gently swirl with knife or spatula for marbled effect.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Without opening oven door, decrease temperature to 250 degrees and continue to bake for 30 minutes.
Turn off oven; leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes without opening door.
Remove from oven to wire rack; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
Cool completely; remove side of pan.
Refrigerate until serving time. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Cheesecakes are less likely to crack if baked in a water bath.