How to Make Raspberry Bomb
- Whip the cream together with the icing sugar, brandy and vanilla.
- Add the raspberries crushing some of them as they go in along with the meringues.
- Mix lightly and put into a round pudding dish lined with plenty of cling film that is well overlapping the sides (don't worry if it isn't neat) and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Turn out onto a plate and remove the cling film (quickly dip bowl into hot water and dry off before inverting if you're having trouble getting the bomb out of the dish)
- Wish you doubled the recipe.