Pumpkin Pie French Toast
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
14 slicewhole wheat sandwich bread
3/4 ccanned pumpkin
1 tsppumpkin pie spice (homemade preferrably)
How to Make Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Set out the bread for dipping.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin and pie spice until smooth.
- Dip each side of the bread and cook on a hot, greased griddle or skillet. Flip after 1-2 minutes.
- Once all are cooked. Serve with Butter and Syrup.
- Add a side of fresh fruit if you like.
- If freezing, let cool completely to prevent freezer burn.