Pumpkin Pie French Toast
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 14 slice
- whole wheat sandwich bread
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice (homemade preferrably)
- fresh fruit
How to Make Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- 1Set out the bread for dipping.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin and pie spice until smooth.
- 3Dip each side of the bread and cook on a hot, greased griddle or skillet. Flip after 1-2 minutes.
- 4Once all are cooked. Serve with Butter and Syrup.
- 5Add a side of fresh fruit if you like.
- 6If freezing, let cool completely to prevent freezer burn.