How to Make Pistachio & Pineapple Lush
- Combine the crushed pineapple with the dry pudding mix.
- Gently stir in the cool whip.
- Slice the angel food cake into 3 layers.
- Spread 1/3 of the pudding mixture onto the bottom layer. Place the middle layer and top with 1/3 of pudding mixture. Place the last layer and top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- This recipe can also be made in parfait cups, simply cut the cake into bite size pieces and layer with pudding mixture in parfait cups.