Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Cheesecake
1 cgraham cracker crumbs or 1-1/2 cups oatmeal raisin cookie crumbs
3 Tbspsugar or 2 tbsps. brown sugar with oatmeal raisin crumbs
3 Tbspmelted butter or 1/4 cup melted butter with oatmeal raisin crumbs
1 pkg(16 ounce) deluxe refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookies or 1 cup finely crushed oatmeal raisin cookies
3 pkg(8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1(8 ounce) container sour cream
1 tspground cinnamon mixed with 1/4 cup sugar
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Cheesecake
- Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs or oatmeal raisin crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9 inch spring form pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Bake cookies as directed on package for 16 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool 10 minutes. Crumble cookies into very small pieces or crush oatmeal raisin cookies.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth, (medium speed of mixer), about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
- On low speed, beat in flour, vanilla and salt; blend well, about 2 minutes. Pour batter evenly into crust.
Fold in crumbled cookies. or you can layer cookies by spooning 1/3 filling, then 1/2 crushed cookies. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Add the last bit of filling and finish the top of cake with cookie crumbs and more cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until almost set. Cool completely on rack, about 1 hour.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
Baking in a water bath prevents cracking.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream.