Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounce) refrigerated deluxe oatmeal raisin cookies
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 2 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake
- 1In bottom of ungreased 13 X 9 inch pan, press cookie dough rounds evenly for crust.
Sprinkle with pecans; press firmly into dough.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, vanilla and eggs; beat until blended.
On low speed, beat in flour.
Pour over crust; spread evenly.
Sprinkle with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.(1 tbsp. cinnamon to 1/4 cup. sugar)
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until set.
Cool completely, about 2 hours.
Store in refrigerature.
- 5If using a 9 inch springform pan, increase baking time to 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
Bake at 325 degrees for springform pan.