Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake
1 pkg(16 ounce) refrigerated deluxe oatmeal raisin cookies
1 cchopped pecans
2 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)(14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake
- In bottom of ungreased 13 X 9 inch pan, press cookie dough rounds evenly for crust.
Sprinkle with pecans; press firmly into dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, vanilla and eggs; beat until blended.
On low speed, beat in flour.
Pour over crust; spread evenly.
Sprinkle with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.(1 tbsp. cinnamon to 1/4 cup. sugar)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until set.
Cool completely, about 2 hours.
Store in refrigerature.
- If using a 9 inch springform pan, increase baking time to 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
Bake at 325 degrees for springform pan.