No Bake Eclair Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkg(3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix, dry
3 1/2 cwhole milk
12 ozcool whip
2 pkg(14.4 oz) graham crackers
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make No Bake Eclair Cake
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9x13 pan, layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit.
- Pour half of the pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top.
- FOR THE FROSTING: Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!