New York Cheesecake Supreme
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/3 cbutter, melted
5 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 3/4 csugar
3/4 tspgrated lemon peel
1/4 tspgrated orange peel
1/4 cwhipping cream
How to Make New York Cheesecake Supreme
- Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press on bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Cake: Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon peel, orange peel, and vanilla on low speed of electric mixer.
- Gradually add eggs and yolks, one at a time.
- Blend in whipping cream with a spoon.
- Spread evenly into springform pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes; reduce heat to 300 degrees. Bake 55 minutes longer.