My Own Triple Fudge Brownies
Yet SO easy by using a good brownie mix as the base.
The addition of coffee to anything with chocolate is the secret STAR!
- 1 box
- duncon hines fudge or dark chocolate brownie mix
- add ingredients on box for fudge type
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder ( i like expresso)
- 1 bag(s)
- giardella bittersweet chocolate chips
- 11/2 c
- heavy cream
1 MORE 10 OZ BAG BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS ( GIORDELLA)
How to Make My Own Triple Fudge Brownies
- 1Mix brownie mix as per instructions on box for the fudge style
- 2Add the coffee powder
- 3Stir in the chocolate chips
- 4Bake as directed on the box
Do not over bake
- 5Cool completely
- 6Heat cream but do not boil
Just until hot
- 7Stir in chocolate chips until smooth
- 8Frost entire top with thick coating
Place in refrigerater until it sets very well .
- 9Cut into bars.
( you can add walnuts when folding in chips if desired)