My Own Triple Fudge Brownies
Yet SO easy by using a good brownie mix as the base.
The addition of coffee to anything with chocolate is the secret STAR!
1 boxduncon hines fudge or dark chocolate brownie mix
·add ingredients on box for fudge type
1 Tbspinstant coffee powder ( i like expresso)
1 bag(s)giardella bittersweet chocolate chips
11/2 cheavy cream
1 MORE 10 OZ BAG BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS ( GIORDELLA)
How to Make My Own Triple Fudge Brownies
- Mix brownie mix as per instructions on box for the fudge style
- Add the coffee powder
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Bake as directed on the box
Do not over bake
- Cool completely
- Heat cream but do not boil
Just until hot
- Stir in chocolate chips until smooth
- Frost entire top with thick coating
Place in refrigerater until it sets very well .
- Cut into bars.
( you can add walnuts when folding in chips if desired)