Lemon Cream Dessert
Apparently the person was going to make this yummy sounding dessert for a large gathering.
I wanted to share in case someone needed a dessert for a crowd. I just have to try this as I am a "lemon nut"!!
Would anyone know if the cookies are vanilla sandwich cookies or Nilla wafers?? I guess either or would be equally delicious.
- 5 cans condensed milk
- 5 (6 oz.) cans lemonade concentrate
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1 large package vanilla cookies
How to Make Lemon Cream Dessert
- 1Mix together milk and lemonade concentrate. Whip the cream and fold into lemonade mixture.
- 2Arrange cookies in shallow pans. Pour lemonade mixture over cookies.
- 3Let set overnight in refrigerator.