☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 (12 oz) bag of chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 oz) jar of marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 cups rice cereal
FOR THE TOPPING
How to Make Holy Cow Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 9 x 13 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray or lining it with aluminum foil and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan add the chocolate chips and butter. Stir until melted Remove from heat and add sugar and vanilla. Stir well.
- 3Add each egg one at a time, fully incorporating each egg until adding another one.
- 4Stir in flour and salt.
- 5Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, being careful not to over bake.
- 6Near the end of the cooking time for the brownies, start to prepare the topping. In a saucepan melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir often over low heat. When fully melted, remove from heat and stir in rice cereal.
- 7Let the brownies cool for a bit, then spread the marshmallow creme over the warm brownies. Then carefully pour the rice cereal mixture over the marshmallow creme.
- 8Let cool and then chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours until cool, store in refrigerator