Fudge Brownies With Coffee Icing
Everyone loved them.
My son cut a piece right away as you can see from the picture. I shared a picture of the icing I used too.
Excellent with coffee, tea, cold milk or alone! enjoy.
- 1 box betty crocker fudge brownies mix 13 x 9 family size
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can cake mate coffee house icing in creamy coffee flavor.
- 1- 12 oz pkg. nestle chocolate mini chips. i used 1 cup
How to Make Fudge Brownies With Coffee Icing
- 1In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and beat on low speed 2 minutes or by hand, use a wooden spoon and mix 50 strokes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Spray pan with non stick baking spray. Add the brownie mix and bake for 26 minutes.
Take out brownies when done and let cool on counter for about 25 minutes.
- 3Once the brownies are cool, use the creamy coffee icing and cover brownies completely. Add the mini chocolate chips and chill for later use or enjoy right away.
- 4These were a huge hit with my sons!
- 5Bake time is actually 26 minutes at 350 degrees.