Fruity Flavored Rice Krispie Bars #1
How to Make Fruity Flavored Rice Krispie Bars #1
- 1Butter the inside of one 13x9x2-inch cake pan, then set the pan aside.
- 2In a large stock-pot, melt the 5 tablespoons of butter over very low heat. (Whenever I make rice krispie bars, I use an 8-quart Teflon coated stock-pot.)
- 3After the butter's melted in the pot, add the miniature marshmallows, and stir until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- 4Remove pot from the heat, add the cereal, and stir until the cereal is evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- 5Press the marshmallow/cereal mixture into the buttered pan.
- 6Let bars sit for 2-3 hours, before cutting them.
- 7Note: The actual fruity flavored rice krispies cereal I used to make these bars were... Malt-O-Meal Fruity Dyno-Bites, which I purchaed from Wal-Mart.