EASY APPLESAUCE NOODLE KUGEL
Find it at: www.facebook.com/mullenfoods
- 1 (12 oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (22 oz.) container of large curd cottage cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups white sugar (depends on how sweet you want it)
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 (24 oz.) jar officer mullens extra thick and chunky applesauce
How to Make EASY APPLESAUCE NOODLE KUGEL
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9” x 13” pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cook noodles so they are al dente. Drain well.
- 3Beat eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt together well. Stir in sugar, melted butter and applesauce. Add noodles and cottage cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 4Bake until top is brown and mixtures is set, about 1 hour.